- 1 Whole Chicken (Cleaned)
- 3 tbsp plain Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Tandoori Heat Char-it Rub
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Lemon Slices
- Sprig of Oregano
- In a large bowl, stir together yogurt, Tandoori rub and lemon juice. Add chicken, and coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, stuff 3-4 lemon slices into the cavity of the chicken and a sprig of oregano. Place on a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven at 400 F for 2 hrs. Broil at the end until browned and crisp for about 3 minutes.
- Serve with sautéed vegetable and lemon potatoes.