Grilling in the summer…. ahhh, makes people think about a cold beer, backyard get togethers, and flip-flops and add in the spicy and tangy chicken wings! Not only a treat for game day or a night out with friends, but Tandoori wings made on a grill. Grilling chicken wings is even easier than you might think. Check out this recipe: Tandoori Chicken Wings on the Grill
- 22 lb. chicken wings, split, tip removed
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 5 tbsp. Tandoori Char-it Dry Rub
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 tbsp. fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 cup plain yoghurt, 2-4% MF
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh jalapeno pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped (optional garnish)
- 4 lemon wedges
- Mix oil, dry rub, garlic, ginger, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and jalapeno in a large bowl or into double resealable bags. Mix well.
- Add chicken wings to the mixture and toss to coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator preferably overnight or at least four hours.
- Preheat Grill on medium high heat. Remove chicken wings from the marinade and discard.
- Grill on the top rack for 30 minutes with the lid down. Having the wings on the top rack reduces flare-ups.
- Flip and grill until crisped and cooked through.
- Serve wings with mixed salad greens and grilled naan bread. Garnish with wedges of lemon and chopped cilantro.