- 4 boneless chicken, skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp. Tandoori Char-it Rub
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp oil
- Vegetables; onions, peppers, zucchini, cut into cubes
- Wooden skewers
- Mix the Greek yogurt, Tandoori char-it rub, lemon juice and oil together.
- Add cubed chicken to the mixture and stir to coat well. Marinate chicken at least for 1 hour. Soak the wooden skewers in water so they do not burn.
- Heat the grill to medium/high heat. Brush the grill with oil. Thread the chicken and vegetables alternately onto the skewers.
- Grill the kabobs about 10 minutes until meat is cooked through, turning them over halfway through.
- Remove from grill and serve with a refreshing salad, cucumber raita and naan.