- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp Mediterranean Char-it Rub
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4cup black olives sliced
- ¼ cups toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- Cut chicken into 2 in cubes. Season with half of the Mediterranean rub.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat; sauté chicken until golden brown. Transfer to a plate. Add oil, tomatoes, onion, garlic, mushrooms and olives with the remaining Mediterranean rub to skillet and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet and heat through.
- Meanwhile in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine until tender but firm, about 10 mins. Drain and add to skillet with chicken. Toss to coat.
- Serve on a platter and sprinkle feta cheese and toasted pine nuts and garnish with parsley.