- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup flour or Panko bread crumbs
- 4 tsp American Classic Char-it Rub
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1-1/2 lb boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inchstrips
- 1egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3cup butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400F. Mix coconut, flour or breadcrumbs, American Classic Char-it and salt in a medium bowl. Dip chicken strips in egg, then coat with the coconut mixture. Place on a baking tray and drizzle with butter or margarine.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through, turning after 15 minutes.
- Serve with Apricot Dipping sauce, if desired. *Substitute the American Classic Char-it with Mediterranean Fresh, Tandoori Heat or Green Peppercorn Char-it.*