- 12 Wonton wrappers (large 6×6 size), each cut into 4 squares
- Vegetable oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 3 tsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp Tandoori Heat Char-it Rub
- 3 – 4oz chicken Breasts, cooked and coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 ̊F.
- Brush wonton squares on one side with oil and press into a mini muffin cups, oiled side down.
- Bake wonton cups for about 10 mins, or until golden brown. Cool completely in tins.
- Blend mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice and Tandoori rub in a bowl. Stir in the chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon 1 tsp chicken mixture into the wonton cups and serve.
- TIP: Try this recipe with Shrimp as well. Place in a serving dish, add sautéed onions and tomatoes on top, sprinkle with goat cheese and garnish with basil.