- 1 Wine Infused Cedar Plank
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 large bone-in chicken breasts with skin
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 1-½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove plank from water; brush tops with oil. Place 2 chicken breasts on the plank. Place on grate of grill; cover with lid. Grill for 30 min.
- Meanwhile, mix dressing, honey, mustard and seasonings until well blended. Remove 1/2 cup of the dressing mixture to serve with the cooked chicken. Brush chicken with some of remaining dressing mixture.
- Grill, covered, an additional 30 to 45 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF), brushing occasionally with the remaining dressing mixture. Remove chicken from grill; discard plank. Serve with the reserved dressing mixture.