- 1 Merlot Wine Infused Cedar Plank
- 2 Sirloin Steaks (1-1/2 lb) each
- 2 tbsp. American Classic Char-it Rub
- Sea Salt
- Soak Plank as directed. Dry the plank and sprinkle sea salt onto the plank.
- Heat the grill to high heat. You can pre-heat the plank by placing it in the grill for 5 minutes, until it crackles and smokes.
- Coat both sides of the steak with American Char-it Rub and grill over high heat for 2 min each side; remove from grill and place on top of the toasted plank. Place on the grate of the grill; cover lid.
- Reduce the grill heat to medium. Grill for 15 min. or until medium (160 F).
- Remove steak from the grill and cover the steak loosely with foil and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut the steak into thin slices and serve.