- 1 Wine Infused Cedar Plank
- 1½ lb (680 g) salmon fillet
- ¼ cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) grainy Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp (2 ml) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) pepper
- Soak Plank as directed. Dry the plank and lightly coat with oil and sprinkle sea salt onto the plank. You can pre-heat the plank by placing it in the grill for 5 mins. Then place salmon on top.
- In small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper and brush over salmon. Place plank on grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Transfer the salmon to a platter and serve. Grilling the salmon on the Wine Infused Cedar Planks gives a delightful smoky taste and the aroma of the wine.