- 2 5 to 6 Oz Beef Tenderloin Steaks, 1/2″ Thick
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4 tsp American Classic Char-it Rub
- Preheat cast iron skillet or non stick pan over high heat. Dip both sides of the steak in melted butter. Spread the Tandoori rub onto a plate and coat both sides of the steaks.
- Place into the cast iron skillet; it will sizzle and start smoking. Put the chicken into the cast iron skillet; it will sizzle and start smoking.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, ensuring the chicken has been cooked through. Place into the cast iron skillet; it will sizzle and start smoking.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare. Transfer to a board and let it stand for 2 minutes. Serve with a fresh salad. *Try it with any of the other Char-it Rubs!*