- 2-4 Chicken Breasts, Boneless
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4 tbsp Tandoori Heat Char-it Rub
- Preheat Cast iron skillet or non stick pan over high heat. Pat chicken breasts dry and pond with meat tenderizer until ½ inch thick. Coat chicken breasts with melted butter. Spread the American classic rub onto a plate and coat both sides of the chicken.
- Put the chicken into the cast iron skillet; it will sizzle and start smoking.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, ensuring the chicken has been cooked through. Sprinkle fresh lemon juice on the blacked chicken for added flavor.