- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tandoori Heat Char-it Rub
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin cut into cubes
- Whisk lime juice, yogurt, Char-It Tandoori Heat seasoning in a bowl. Pour mixture into a resealable plastic bag. Add beef cubes, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Add one tablespoon of olive oil to the bag and shake to cover all the beef cubes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove beef cubes from the bag put them on skewers and transfer to the Grill. Grill the beef on the preheated grill on medium heat. Turn skewers after 2 minutes, close lid and grill the meat to desired temperature and taste.