- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- bread crumbs
- American Classic Char-It Rub
- vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Generously grease a flat baking sheet with vegetable oil. Set out three shallow pie dishes or deep plates: one with flour, one with beaten egg, one with Char-it seasoned bread crumbs. Make sure your boneless, skinless chicken breasts are thin by either slicing them in half or pounding them flat.
- Dip the chicken first into flour, shaking off any excess. Then dip it into the egg, shaking off any excess. Finally, dip it into the bread crumbs seasoned with Char-it American Classic. Lay the breaded chicken on the greased baking sheet. Sprinkle some drops of vegetable oil over each chicken piece.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is white in the middle. Bake time depends on the thickness of the chicken.